Cloudy Sunday

Coffee, blogging, and occasionally checking work email.
It's a cloudy and chilly day today, so I spent my morning being lazy in bed. I forgot how comfortable my winter duvet was and the bright whites lift my spirits in the morning. Here are some photos from the morning, as well as a few from the past couple weeks that don't fit anywhere else.
Bon Appetit and a Dr. Jart sheet mask - a once-a-month luxury
Mid morning snack
Walking back from grabbing lunch last week. Such a gorgeous blue sky.
Whole Foods bar, yet again.
Stained glass windows at a church in Evanston. Went to a wedding last weekend.

Hope you all had a good weekend! 

Comments

  1. Ah I love staying in bed when it's gloomy out, it's the most luxurious feeling haha. The Chicago cityscape always looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's chilly in LA too! It feels so nice to just laze around in bed!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts