hello again


Dusting off the old keyboard here to write this post, approximately 1 year and 1 day later.

Between my last post and now, I:

  • - had my busiest year of travel yet, hitting Virginia, Michigan, Ohio, New Jersey, Colorado, and California - and getting SO close to getting status on United but fell short once again

  • - got a promotion at work and 2 direct reports and 1 new client to call my own; exciting, but busy. 

  • - clothing-wise, fell off the wagon on the 5PFW, but did find a lot of new gems along the way - things that i love and cherish. also found that if i'm not spending money on clothes, i'm spending things on beauty/skincare... but my skin has never looked better, so a win?
So here I am in the winter again, which statistically is when I'm more likely to write anyway. Must be due to the cold and the higher propensity to stay indoors and reflect :) 

Hoping you're all well -

Comments

  1. welcome back! random, but i just checked your blog yesterday. thought about deleting you from my blog roll but somehow didn't. glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you're back! In my experience, spending more on skincare is generally worth it. Also, a lot of good products are drugstore-priced, so while it can get spend-y, it doesn't need to be very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see (and read about!) you back xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts