What I Wore This Month #2

Whew. Today was my last day at work. It was bittersweet, but in a weird sort of way, I feel relieved. For the first time in 2 and a half years, I am not on any sort of project timeline. I'm not under the gun for any sort of delivery. I feel like I can breathe finally. I will miss my coworkers and friends, but I was absolutely getting burned out there.

I start my new job on Monday and will be traveling to Milwaukee for a week's worth of training. I'm really excited, but wish I had taken a few days off between jobs to just relax.

Here's what I've been wearing this month:
1. T-Shirt from Uniqlo / Old H&M Camel Scarf / Paige Jeans / Everlane Street Shoes
2. Loft Sweater / Paige Jeans / BP booties
3. Joie Blazer / Grana Silk Shirt / Uniqlo Smart Style Pants / Calvin Klein pumps (SO comfortable)
4. Uniqlo mock neck shirt / Uniqlo cigarette Jeans / Uniqlo braided belt / J Crew coat / Allbirds


Comments

  1. Congratulations on the new job! Haha, I can vouch for how nice it is when one is able to finagle a few weeks of "funemployment" between jobs. (Very few people I know end up taking as much time as they want, or as other people advise them to... We always get suckered in by the previous job and the next job trying to get more time out of us.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your blog! I like how authentic and down-to-earth your content are. I'm really sick of bloggers' super curated photos which take a team of photographers to get. I miss these real life blogs. Please don't go away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts