Spring/Summer '18 Additions

Wanted to do a quick post on what I've added to my closet this S/S. 



Recent Additions:
(note, all are on sale right now!)
* Strappy Knit Midi Dress in Navy Stripe - love the side slit on this dress!
* Open-Front Sweater Blazer - lovely, medium length coatigan with a structured collar; perfect for dressing up scrubby work outfits. I love multi-season pieces like this!
* Floral Tie-Front Dress - wanted to add a cute, feminine dress for summers in the office and for parties
* Sleeveless V-Neck Flare Dress - in the opposite vein, I wanted to upgrade my Old Navy basic black dress in a dressier fabric
* Black Bomber Jacket - living in Chicago, I probably have more jackets than most. This one looked so cool and badass, and I feel cool and badass wearing it. Bonus inside pocket too.

Comments

  1. The sweater blazer is great! I feel like it suits a lot of people with different personal styles and/or different levels of formality at the office.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts