Wardrobe Staple #3: The Breton Striped Shirt

I think by now, if you've scrolled through my blog, you've realized that I wear a lot of stripes. Breton stripes, normal stripes - my only caveat to liking a stripe is that it has to be a horizontal stripe. It's such a staple in my wardrobe that I have 5 striped shirts that I wear all of them at least once every two weeks. Ideally, it would be one a week, but I like to space them out so nobody notices that I just wear stripes everyday. In addition to that, I have 3 striped dresses that I wear in the summer on rotation. I hate dresses and have always felt uncomfortable in them, but for some reason, a striped dress makes me feel at ease.

They're bright, crisp, versatile, and instantly pull a look together. I never feel more chic than when I'm wearing a striped shirt, black jeans, a gold bar necklace, and black loafers.

Here's a round up of Pinterest photos that I love of Breton Stripes!







Comments

  1. Stripes and me = together forever!
    Good photos also.

    http://youthfulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! They're my "color." I'm a neutrals kind of person. I need to wear more color though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess stripes rock! I strongly believe in not buying clothes similar to what I already have but I can't resist stripes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts