Yet Another Striped Dress

dress (old from F21) - shoes - necklace (old from banana republic factory)
A little Memorial Day OOTD quickly before I jet off to work. I got this striped dress in Seattle last summer when I visited for a short vacation. I love that it's made of jersey and has pockets. I love this dress for the transitional season. The longer sleeves are great for when it's not too hot out, but warm enough that a sweater isn't needed. The shoes were an impulse purchase from Old Navy - for $5 no less! I've been looking for a T-strap type sandal, and these fit the bill. I'm awful on my sandals in the summer, and so these made a lot of sense.

Four day week today, because of the holiday, and tomorrow I'm working from home to run some errands and do adult things like pack up my stuff and clean. I'm starting to feel a little nervous, like what if the apartment I signed for isn't actually what I remember? I'm afraid I'll move in and start to see everything wrong with it. Searching for and finding an apartment to live in is much like finding a significant other. Except, you're stuck with it for a year because of the lease. Welp. I guess I'll find out in 6 days. Then I think I'll buy a couch.

Off to work now!


Comments

Popular Posts