2015 Holiday Gift Guide



A quick post now that I've FINALLY gotten all my holiday shopping done. Here's a gift guide based off of what I actually got my family for Christmas.

Everlane Petra Market Tote in Black - quietly luxurious for my mom, whose fashion sense is way better than mine, and truly lives a minimalist lifestyle.

Bose QuietComfort 25s - noise cancelling headphones for my dad, who commutes into the city everyday by train from the suburbs and loves listening to music.

Tartelette In Bloom palette and a design book for my sister, who is a makeup addict and industrial design student.

NBA 2K16 & $50, for my brother who is a decision science student and loves basketball and video games and always needs cash (ha)

The BeardBrand Tree Ranger Suite of beard care for my boyfriend, who is a PhD student and can grow a truly mean beard (it’s so prickly!). This is more of a gift for myself than him, ha.

Rhodia Meeting Notebook for the coworker in professional services. I personally have one of these notebooks. They're made in France and the paper is seriously so nice. I love the way the pages are designed with a column for action items.

Comments

Popular Posts