What I Wore This Month #3

  

A few outfits from this month. The weather here has been super transitional; chilly in the morning, warm in the afternoon. Reminds me a little bit of San Francisco!

OUTFIT1_wore to work outfit; there were a ton of execs on my floor, due to a board of directors meeting. Wanted to be comfortable, but not wear jeans/still look professional. It was also really humid out, with a thunderstorm in the forecast.
J. Crew Cotton Shell // Uniqlo Smart Style Pants // Cole Haan 2.Zerogrand Oxfords (These literally feel like sneakers, but look like sporty oxfords. Made of a knit, similar to Nike Flyknit or Rothy’s) // Columbia Rain Coat (not shown) 


OUTFIT2_ worked from home this day (a Friday) and headed home to the suburbs to visit my parents. Picture was taken at my dry cleaner’s, which had large mirrors and really good lighting!

OUTFIT3_ wore this outfit to work, shortly after picking up the stretch jeans at Everlane. 

Comments

  1. Great posts - these outfits are all totally cute and definitely something I would wear :) I think the first one is my fav just because the top is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts